By J. Zhou, C. Kang, F. Bao (Editors)
Read Online or Download Applied Public Key Infrastructure PDF
Similar applied mathematicsematics books
E-book through Iea
- The Diarian Miscellany V2: Consisting Of All The Useful And Entertaining Parts, Both Mathematical And Poetical, Extracted From The Ladies' Diary
- Algorithmic Aspects in Information and Management: 5th International Conference, AAIM 2009, San Francisco, CA, USA, June 15-17, 2009, Proceedings (Lecture ... Applications, incl. Internet Web, and HCI)
- Frommer's Philadelphia & the Amish Country (2007) (Frommer's Complete)
- American Mathematical Monthly, volume 117, number 4, April 2010
- American Mathematical Monthly, volume 117, number 1, january 2010
- High-performance quantum cascade laser sources for spectroscopic applications
Extra resources for Applied Public Key Infrastructure
4] M. Bellare, R. Canetti, and H. Krawczyk. Keying hash functions for message authentication. In Proceedings of Crypto’96.  R. Deng, L. Gong, A. Lazar and W. Wang. Practical Protocols For Certiﬁed Electronic Mail. Journal of Network and System Management, vol. 4, no. 3, 1996.  Y. Desmedt and Y. Frankel. CRYPTO’89.  C. Dwork, A. Goldberg, and M. Naor. On memory-bound functions for ﬁghting spam. In D. Boneh, editor, Proc. CRYPTO 2003, volume 2729 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 426–444.
This means that the generated non-repudiation evidences are the same regardless of whether the TTP is involved or not. However, we remark that Micali’s schemes have three weaknesses. First, there are no evidences for non-repudiation of origin (NRO), but in some scenarios the receiver may need NRO to prove the message origin. Second, his schemes are inefﬁcient if the delivered message is long, since in his schemes messages are encrypted under asymmetric instead of symmetric encryption algorithms.
0 and ran on the Java Virtual Machine. For processing incoming and outgoing emails, Java’s crypto library was used to compute any hash value or HMAC it needed, in both cases using the SHA1 algorithm. For testing, a program simulating Sendmail on each server sent valid messages to its local MAUDE. 1 library to compute the SHA1 hash value for the tuples it sent to MAUDE. This simulator measured the extra delay time MAUDE added to the delivery of an email. J. Kartaltepe and S. 4. Performance To examine the delay incurred by MAUDE on the sender’s email server, time was marked before and after each transmission over 10000 requests.